Terms of trade
Thank you for selecting Emunicate for your project. Please see our terms and conditions of trade and ensure you agree to all the terms and conditions below before paying your deposit and going forward with your order.
- 50% Deposit is required to confirm an order.
- Full and final amount is to be paid on launch day.
- Progress payment installments are required to be made of 30% on demo viewing.
- All payments & deposit will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The price quoted is based on scope of works outlined verbally, in meetings or email communication as per agreement. The price will change if there are any variations from your original agreement such additional items, additional development, additional demos, deviations from the initial scope of works.
- The Client represents to Emunicate and unconditionally guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to Emunicate for inclusion in the Client’s website are owned by the Client, or that the Client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Emunicate and its subcontractors from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements furnished by the Client. It is the Clients permission to ensure all the correct permissions are pertained for the use of these works.
- In all cases we will do our best to keep your website and information safe however it is recommended that you make regular backups of your content and work.
- Emunicate agrees to work expeditiously to complete this project within a reasonable time frame, but shall have no responsibility for delays caused by the Client or the Client’s actions.
- A production time limit of 21 days applies to all projects unless otherwise specified. Should there be any delays to production or completion of the project due to the client or clients actions, Emunicate has the right to notify the client of a cancellation followed by cancelling the project. Once notification is sent, the client then has 7 days from the notification to provide all final documentation relating to the project in order to complete the works. In the occasion that documentation is not provided or further delays are caused beyond 21 days, Emunicate is able to cancel a project forfeiting any monies already paid as well as any production of works.
- Emunicate will always do our best to get page 1 results on Google. This is limited due to the continual changing formulas and algorithms that Google uses to allocate search results where we can’t guarantee you will be on page 1 for a particular set time. No company can guarantee page 1 for a particular set time because we are not Google themselves and the search formula as always changing. Emunicate will guarantee however that we will make the required adjustments to your website via our SEO specialty services and your website will be Google complaint. We do however have a long history of achieving page 1 results and this currently continues for our many clients. Please view our website for more information on our terms and conditions.